PM Kisan news: To prevent fraud in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan), crores of farmers will have to lose their installments this time due to the imperative of e-KYC. The installment was not sent to the accounts of 2.50 crore farmers on the day the installment was released. Because the last time i.e. when the 11th installment was released, at that time after a month long wait, 2000-2000 rupees were sent by the PM to the bank accounts of more than 10 crore beneficiaries. And this amount was more than ₹ 21,000 crore.
Right now more than 4 crore farmers are deprived of this installment
This time on Monday, PM Narendra Modi released the 12th installment or the installment of August-November 2022. The total installment amount has come down to ₹16000. That means Rs 5000 crore less. Accordingly, 2.50 crore farmers did not get the installment. Let us tell you that more than 12 crore farmers are registered on PM Kisan Portal. Comparing with the number of registered farmers, at present more than 4 crore farmers are deprived of this installment.
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- First you need to visit the official website of the PM Kisan Samman scheme- http://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, click on the farmers’ corner option
- After this, you need to click on new registration
- Then a new tab will open in which the Aadhaar number and captcha code need to be entered.
- Now you have to give your land details.
- After filling in the entire information click on the submit button.
What documents are needed for registration:
- Papers of agricultural land.
- Aadhar card
- Updated bank account
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
How do I apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana online?
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website for PM Kisan Yojana 2021.
- Then, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- After that click on the link of New Registration available on the homepage.
- So, a new registration option is available in the farmers corner.
- Then select the name of the state you belong to in the given box to select your state option given for the next page.
- After that, you have to enter your Aadhar number details. After that enter the captcha code given above.
- Finally, fill the other information asked in the registration form. And then click on submit button, now, click on save button and take a print out.
- Finally, your registration process under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 is completed.
There is an app PM kisan samman yojana where you can check the status.
Status can be check by any of the following means either phone number, bank account number or aadhar card number.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration process has started. Eligible farmers can register only in the online mode or through CSC centers
PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India. … Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- Everything You Should Know About AI ( Artificial Intelligence ). Step By Step Guide
- Everything You Should Know About Stock Market | Step By Step Guide
- Happy New Year 2023 Wishes, Rangoli Designs, Whatsapp Status, images, Quotes, Photos Pics, Songs
- Narendra Modi Mother Death Reason, Last Words Of Modi’s Mother.
- KVXI vs PVP Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update – BYJU’S Pondicherry Veteran’s T20 Tournament, 2022/23
- Merry Christmas 2022 : Wishes Images, Quotes, Video Status, Greetings Card, Wallpapers, Messages, Photos, Pics, Songs
Is the amount of Rs. 6000 under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi too low?
More than 65% of Indian citizens are engaged in agriculture and their condition is pathetic. The reason are mainly climatic and traditional method of cultivation. Giving 6000 rupees is just a joke for farmers and this 6000 rupees has no value in this modern India. Even for the treatment of minor disease the family spends more than this. Most of the people who are well to do celebrates birthday more than 6000 rupees. If a family goes to a good restaurant then the bill will be more than that for one time. Mr Modi government is not thinking about a long term plan for farmers and the governments are not trying to solve the actual problem of farmers.
The development of agriculture and improvement of the lifestyle of farmers in our country is urgently necessary. By waving agricultural loan and giving six or seven thousand rupees only will not going to solve the problem. The government should look after the actual problem of farmers and try to improve the condition of irrigation and other facilities of Agricultural lands. The farmers are not getting sufficient price for your products and even the government is declaring minimum support price then also there is no Agencies who can buy the produce of farmers in agricultural markets.
There is no storage facilities are available 4 most of the agriculture production. Where there is a requirement of radical changes in the field of Agricultural but government is not involving itself in the improvement of Agricultural production and the economic condition of farmers. There is no fix agricultural policy made by government just the ones the support of farmers to win the election therefore they are giving this 6000 rupees installment of 2000 rupees.
The Swaminathan Commission has already submitted the report to governments but no government is interested to implement the outcome of this report for the Welfare of farmers. Government should look into the irrigation, electricity, cheap fertilizers and the scientific approach towards the agriculture problem.
Thank you for Being with Us I Hope you like the information About PM Kisan Samman Yojna. Don’t Forget to show your love in the comments section below And if you have any questions please let me know in the comments section below.