BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
Notice of Data Transfer(Android)
This is BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA.
We would like to extend a big thanks to everyone who has been waiting so long for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, and for all of your support.
In order to ensure a more smooth gameplay for players who had used PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik (“Prior App”) before, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (“New App”) will transfer some of the data from the Prior App account to the New App. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
Please refer to the below information for more details.
1. Detailed explanation about the data transfer
1) Who this applies to: Players in India who have an account from the PUBG MOBILE Nordic Map: Livik (“Prior App”)
2) How long data transfers will be available: – until December 31, 2021, 23:59:59 UTC
3) What is being transferred: Some of the data from the Prior App account will be transferred to the New App
4) Matters to take into consideration for the data transfer:
– When creating a new account for the New App, normal gameplay is possible even if the data transfer is not immediately implemented. The data transfer can be implemented whenever, until December 31, 2021 at 23:59:59 UTC, through the settings menu within the game. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
– The data transfer can only be implemented by using your Twitter account.
> In the case of Google Play Games account, Facebook (only for Android users as of 5 November) these platforms do not support logins through an embedded browser. Since BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA is a newly released game this year, data transfers will not be available through Google Play Games accounts.
– Due to the data transfer, there may be data that cannot be stored because the system of the New App is different. A breakdown of the data that is transferrable is below in the table in No.3. Please consider the information in this table when deciding whether to proceed with the data transfer.
– It is recommended that players commence the data transfer right after creating their character and before playing the New App. If a player proceeds with the data transfer after playing the game with their new account in the New App, the data from the Prior App will replace any data existing on the New App such that all of the player’s progress including purchased items and play data from the New App will be deleted. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
2. How to implement the data transfer
2) A new character is created.
3) When the pop-up appears asking if you want to proceed with the data transfer, select ‘Agree’.
4) After selecting ‘Agree’, another window will appear and you can select from which SNS account in the Prior App you want to use to transfer data to the new account in the New App. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
5) Once again, there will be a window asking if you want to transfer the data from the Prior App SNS account, and you should select ‘Agree’.
> If you have selected the wrong SNS account by mistake, you can add or modify the linked account later from the settings within the game > basic menu. (allowed to link up to 2 SNS accounts at once)
6) A message indicating that the data from the Prior App SNS account has been successfully transferred to the new account in the New App should pop up if the data transfer was a success. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
3. Data that will be transferred when the data transfer is implemented
BGMI data transfer google play | pubg data transfer to bgmi | transfer pubg account to bgmi | how to transfer pubg data to bgmi. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
The newly launched BGMI is now officially available for download in the country. Earlier in June, a beta version of the game was available for the players. Now, a new version of the game is ready for install. Until now, there have been more than 10 million downloads of the game. As promised the developers are letting the players transfer their previous data to BGMI. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
In this post, we are providing the readers with information on the same. PUBG players can gather information on the New Official App Release of BGMI. Know about who can transfer the PUBG data to BGMI, the time limit for transfer, rewards associated, and more in the post. Read the post until the end to get some additional exclusive information on the app. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
PUBG Mobile Special Highlights
|Article On||App Launch/ Data Transfer|
|App name||Battle Ground Mobile India (BGMI)|
|Required OS||Android (AOS)|
|Android version||5.1 or above|
|Total Downloads of BGMI||10 Million|
|Official App launch||2 July 2021|
How to Transfer Data From PUBG to BGMI
Krafton Inc released the final build of BGMI ( Battle Grounds Mobile India) on 2nd July 2021. The developers made the announcement via an official social media handle of the company. A public post regarding the same was made on Instagram. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
The developers announced that the transferring of accounts will cease by the 9th of July 2021. No official announcements have yet been made as to when the account transfer will resume for the players. As soon as the new information regarding the same is out we will update them in this post as well. So, all the players with essential data information can transfer their data until 9 July 2021, thus avoiding inconvenience. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
The company also made the announcement that only the Livik Map players will be able to transfer their accounts to BGMI. Also, pre-registration awards will be given to the players who have already done the transfer to BGMI. Also, more in-game rewards will be provided to the players soon. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
Who can transfer the PUBG data to BGMI?
PUBG data transfer will take place via the account that the players have previously used for logging in on the PUBG game app. Only Players who have logged in through their Twitter and Facebook accounts will be able to transfer their data online..
Game Players who had a PUBG login with Google Play may not be able to transfer their in-game data to BGMI. This is because Google is not supporting the Sign-in from the embedded browsers. So, all such players may require to create a new account or wait for the transfer to resume again with new updates. However, this may not be promised.
How to Transfer PUBG Data to BGMI?
Follow these steps to transfer your PUBG data to BGMI. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
- Firstly, Install the new BGMI app on your mobile device.
- Tap open the app and log in to the app using the same social media account you previously used to log in to PUBG.
- An option of Account Data Transfer will appear on the screen of the players. Tap on the option of Yes available on the page.
- A pop-up dialogue will appear to ask your permission to transfer the data to the New app. Click on the option of Yes, Please Continue.
- Read all the Terms and Conditions and Login using your Twitter or Facebook account.
- Upon logging in all your data will be transferred to the BGMI.
- Customize your character, in-game name, and more through your Profile.
Krafton has confirmed that starting next month, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) will no longer support data transfers from PUBG Mobile. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
The company has announced that the change will come into effect after December 31, whereby users won’t be able to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI.
To recall, since BGMI launched, Krafton has allowed players to transfer their game data from PUBG Mobile to BGMI via Facebook and Twitter, providing the same social media accounts were linked to both the games.
Now, Krafton has announced that the ability to transfer data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India is coming to an end, via a post on the company site.
“In order to ensure a more smooth gameplay for players who had used PUBG Mobile Normdic Map: Livik (“Prior App”) before, Battlegrounds Mobile India (“New App”) will transfer some of the data from the Prior App account to the New App”, Krafton said. Players have time until December 31 to import their PUBG Mobile data. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved
To recall, PUBG Mobile was banned in India last year and was later relaunched in India as Battlegrounds Mobile India or BGMI, with a few minor changes to the game elements.
In other news, Battlegrounds Mobile India has won the ‘Best Game’ award as part of Google Play’s Best of 2021. The end-of-year celebration features the best apps and games on their platform, across the world, and in India.
Following the ban of PUBG Mobile last year, Krafton released an Indian version – Battlegrounds Mobile India. Upon launch, the game saw a mammoth debut, with over 40 million downloads in the first month and 16 million daily active users. BGMI Data Transfer All Problem Solved.